- Abstracts are submitted via an online form on this website.
- If you are submitting more than one abstract you must use the same login for each paper.
- Please note that at least one author must register in full to attend and present the paper at the Conference and that an author must not present more than two presentations (either oral or poster).
- You can alter your paper at any time up to the submission deadline of 24th June 2019.
- Abstracts will be reviewed and any abstract that was submitted for oral presentation, but was unsuccessful in that regard, will be considered for poster presentation.
- The maximum length of an abstract is 300 words.
- Do not include author names in the title or body of your abstract – these are entered online during the submission process.
If you have any queries about the submission process or you want to withdraw an abstract, please contact the conference administrator at Wefta2019 firstname.lastname@example.org.